Skip to main content

Member Information Change

*Please log into your account before submitting!

Please fill out the below form and submit for changes to your member account.
This includes:

  • Name Changes (must provide marraige certificate or proof of name change)
  • Address Changes
  • Email changes
  • Employment changes

Please use SAVT membership withdrawal form if leaving the province.

Leave this field empty

SAVT Member Information Change

Required fields are indicated like this.